The issue now called the hierarchy problem has to do with the size of the non zero higgs field which in turn determines the mass of the w and z particles the non zero higgs field has a size of about 250 gev and that gives us the w and z particles with masses of about 100 gev. In order to represent all the particles in physics needed by evaluators the pop structure follows the physics based hierarchy for organizing particle data which is similar to how the particles are classified in par ticle physics
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.