This work is extremely important because it shows through a combination of scholarly research analysis and extensive use of examples that jungs concept of synchronicity is the dynamic essence of his psychology of religion. The synchronicity concept is the single theory with the most far reaching implications for jungs psychology as a whole particularly for his psychology of religion yet both within and outside the jungian circle it remained the least understood of jungs theories. Get this from a library cg jungs psychology of religion and synchronicity robert aziz. The jungian interpretation of religion pioneered by carl jung and advanced by his followers is an attempt to interpret religion in the light of jungian psychology cg jungs psychology of religion and synchronicity 10 ed the state university of new york press
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.