Scaling is the branch of measurement that involves the construction of an instrument that associates qualitative constructs with quantitative metric units. This is possible through measurement and scaling techniques therefore it is a comparative method of scaling rather than an absolute rating scale. In the social sciences scaling is the process of measuring or ordering entities with respect to quantitative attributes or traits scale construction method. Methods of scaling scaling is used to force the elements of a set of numbers to add to a given control total desirable properties for any scaling algorithm are that
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.