Walden two by bf skinner is one of those books that you at the same time love and hate personally i thought that the idea was a ridiculously interesting concept in and of itself and skinner made a valiant attempt to implement it in a fictional novel but ended up with a pile of literary shit powdered with intellectual diamond dust. This book is mostly exposition with not a lot of story skinner explains what he believes will constitute the ideal society through one of the characters the founder of walden 2 named frazier as several other characters are given a tour of the commune over several days. This fictional outline of a modern utopia has been a center of controversy ever since its publication in 1948 set in the united states it pictures a society in which human problems are solved by a scientific technology of human conduct
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.