The ming chinese long saber dandao jack chen wrote an excellent translation ancient art of chinese long saber after which interest in these chinese long sabers piqued once again in our time and so have discussions about sizes and typology of chinese long sabers practiced in various schools. The halberd and long shaft axe are 2 very iconic chinese polearms its fighting methods are found in an ancient manual titled wu bei yao lue written in 1781 the author is cheng ziyi nephew of cheng zongyou author of the long saber spear shaolin staff crossbow manuals learn more . Ancient art of the chinese long saber as a manner to realize it is not provided in this website by clicking the link you can find the new book to read yeah this is it book comes with the new information and lesson every time you read it by
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.