Affirmative action is the name given to a number of policies designed to overcome past and preent discrimination and provide opportunity for those traditionally denied italthough african americans are often singled out as the sole beneficiary of affirmative actionthe fact is that recipients have included latinosasian americanspacific . More americans believe that affirmative action instead of leveling the playfield for minorities unfairly punishes whites a reverse discrimination case is before the supreme court. The idea of white victimhood is increasingly central to the debate over affirmative action the myth of reverse racism the usage of reverse racism and reverse discrimination . Newsweek published this story under the headline reverse discrimination on march 7 1977 in light of recent news involving president donald trump targeting affirmative action newsweek is
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.