Walden two by bf skinner is one of those books that you at the same time love and hate personally i thought that the idea was a ridiculously interesting concept in and of itself and skinner made a valiant attempt to implement it in a fictional novel but ended up with a pile of literary shit powdered with intellectual diamond dust. I accuse you of one of the most diabolical machinations in the history of mankind so begins skinners strawman attack on his own theory of radical behaviorism as expounded in his pseudo ficitonal walden two. This fictional outline of a modern utopia has been a center of controversy ever since its publication in 1948 set in the united states it pictures a society in which human problems are solved by a scientific technology of human conduct
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.